Partner Public Relations
FWP Public Relations Benefits
Annual formal statewide recognition
- Media advisory sent before FWP presentation with the governor.
- Governor and Wildlife Resources Division leaders present plaque to partners.
- Release announcing each partner distributed to media and posted at www.georgiawildlife.com.
- Radio public service announcement (30-second PSA) naming partners is distributed to stations.
Annual recognition targeting natural resource conservation audiences
- Hunting regulations advertisement announces each partner (about 550,000 printed; also online).
- Fishing regulations advertisement announces each partner (about 750,000 copies printed, posted).
- Weekend for Wildlife announcement: FWP advertised in program and mentioned at banquet.
- Wildlife Resources Division website updated with partners listed on FWP fact sheet.
- Wildlife Resources FWP-related outreach to public and resource professionals includes presentations, articles, displays and literature.
- Company-specific public relations opportunities invited via quarterly email from WRD.
- Public relations assistance such as logos, advertising material and advice provided to partners.