Give The Great Outdoors
Gift cards are perfect for golfers, hikers, anglers, campers, history buffs or anyone who enjoys being outdoors. The credit-card sized card may be bought in any denomination starting at $5 and can be re-loaded for continued use.
Gift Cards Can Be Used For:
- Picnic Shelters
- Meeting Facilities
- Retail Merchandise
- Golf Tee Times and Cart Fees
- Recreation Fees such as Mini-Golf
Additional Gift Card Information
- The Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites Gift Card may be used for camping, cottage or shelter reservations, historic site admission, greens or cart fees, retail and recreation fees.
- There is a $4 shipping and handling fee for all gift cards purchased online.
- The card is not redeemable for cash.
- Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites is not responsible for replacing lost or stolen cards.
- The card has a dormancy fee of $1.50 per month after the first 24 months from date of purchase or last transaction date. This card will expire 60 months from the date of purchase or last transaction date.
Cards can only be used at participating state parks and historic sites that are under the management of the Georgia Department of Natural Resources. Not accepted at the following: Amicalola Falls, George T. Bagby, Georgia Veterans, Jefferson Davis Memorial, John Tanner, Lapham-Patterson House, Little Ocmulgee, Robert Toombs House and Unicoi.