BASIC ARCHERY INSTRUCTOR WORKSHOPS/NASP TEACHER WORKSHOPS
Basic Archery Instructor (BAI) Workshop: Click Here for Participation Requirements
- May 2, 2016: 8 am - 4 pm. Cohutta Elementary School (254 Wolfe St., Cohutta, GA 30710). Contact Caleb Griner (email@example.com or 678-332-8636). Click here for a registration form or Register Online here .
- May 31, 2016: 8 am - 4 pm. Hickory Flat Elementary School (841 Brannan Road, McDonough GA). Contact Mark Swords (firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-332-8461). Click here for a registration form or Register Online here .
- July 14, 2016: 8 am - 4:30 pm. Georgia Southern Shooting Sports Education Center (3271 Old Register Road, Statesboro, GA 30458). Contact Matt Stewart (email@example.com or 912-478-5740) for more information. Click here for a registration form or Register Online here .
- July 16, 2016: 8 am - 4 pm. Maranatha Christian Academy (5135 McEver Rd, Oakwood GA 30566). Contact John Mitchell (firstname.lastname@example.org or at 678-630-3287) for more information. Click here for a registration form or Register Online here .
Workshops are open to interested teachers or others volunteering at existing NASP certified schools or schools interested in becoming NASP certified. NASP may be taught in both physical education and agriculture classes. Schools do not need to be NASP certified in order for you to attend. This workshop will provide teachers and others certification as NASP instructors. Registration is required.
ADVANCED NASP COACHES CLINIC
- July 20, 2016: 8 am - 4 pm. Camp John Hope . Deadline to register is July 5, 2016. This clinic is for any coach wishing to help their student archers reach the next level. Learn new techniques and tips from nationally recognized instructors. More Info: Advanced Archery Coaches Clinic
DISTRICT TOURNAMENT HOST TRAINING CLINIC
- August 11, 2016: 8 am - 4 pm. Camp John Hope (Fort Valley, GA). NASP Training Workshop for coaches/schools that want to be become certified to host a district NASP tournament. Previous hosts are welcome to attend for a host update session. Register here.
 http://www.georgiawildlife.com/sites/default/files/uploads/wildlife/general/pdf/ShootingSports/BAI AllowableParticipants.pdf
 mailto:email@example.com ?subject=NASP BAI Workshop
 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=NASP BAI Workshop
 mailto:email@example.com?subject=NASP BAI Workshop
 mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=NASP BAI Workshop